Districtwide Goal 1: Lead Remote/Hybrid Work Strategy
- Provide leadership for the on-going implementation of a Remote/Hybrid/HyFlex work environment that puts student needs first.
- Promote the efficient and sustainable use of campus/district facilities for faculty, staff, and students.
- Monitor the District's sustainability goals.
Districtwide Goal 2: Foster Communication, Collaboration, and Community Building (Community Impact)
- Provide leadership for the development and implementation of a districtwide marketing plan.
Districtwide Goal 3: Foster a culture of innovation that builds on the return to facilities, new remote learning environment, and other operational changes that have occurred due to the pandemic.
- Increase operational and administrative efficiency that provide students with programs and services of the highest quality.
- Create more robust educational pathways and job training for on-line and adult learners to encourage and support increased student enrollment and retention.
Districtwide Goal 4: Continue to lead and influence diversity, equity, and inclusion activities across the District.
- Support mechanisms to ensure employees have skills and knowledge to serve the needs of diverse students and implement practices that create equitable outcomes.
- Create and sustain safe spaces for open dialogue, and courageous conversations on race and equity through scheduled and coordinated forums and Town Halls.
- Lead the development of a diversity, equity, and inclusion framework to support the on-going equity work and progress in the District.
- Provide a safe physical environment that is conducive to learning.
Districtwide Goal 5: Review and align student success metrics from across all campus locations.
- Align NOCCCD student success metrics and goals against the Vision for Student Success and the Governor's multi-year roadmap.